Bring blankets, fold-ups or your grandmother’s rocking chair and pull in for a day of pure CRAFT BEER bliss!
Hidden in the lush forests of Irene, is a little koppie on which a great BIG HOUSE is perched.
What was once the residence and surrounding gardens of General Jan Smuts, a
sanctuary of tall trees and happy green grass – will be transformed into joyous beer celebration!
On the 19th of October, 13 of South Africa’s most exclusive breweries will be showcasing over 40 different types of micro-brewed beers for you to tease your tongue with, promoting some of this country’s most sought after CRAFT BEER!
The Cockpit Brewhouse
Three Skulls Brew
We have four DJ’s from The Grind Radio putting together the most feel-good sun-shiney playlists that exist on the planet earth to make you feel ahhhhlright.
Following that we have THE DECEMBER STREETS all the way from… oh yeah.. they’re from Pretoria too, so some home-grown, organic goodness for YOU.
Lastly we’re dragging Oliver Twisted all the way from the city that rains non-stop (naht LUNDUN, Cape Town!) to shower us with an electro-swing set so we can send you home dancing in the streets!
10h00-11h00 Playlist- The Grind Radio – Heinrich – For Folk Sakes
11h00-12h00 Playlist- The Grind Radio – Jarryd – The Morning Grind
12h00-13h00 Playlist – The Grind Radio – Jade – Bitta This Bitta That
13h00-14h00 Playlist – The Grind Radio – Nikita – The Tallest Girl Alive
14h00 – 15h00 The December Streets
15h00 – 17h30 Oliver Twisted (CT)
17h30 – 18h00 The Grind Radio – The Wind Down
• No Under 18′s will be allowed on the premises. Bring a VALID form of ID please.
• You will be purchasing tokens that will be exchanged for beer. Please do not purchase more tokens than you will be needing as they are NON-REFUNDABLE
• Don’t bring weapons – we’re peace-loving creatures, so we don’t want to have to prosecute you. We’re beering not brawling.
• Drugs are bad m’kay. Beer is good. Leave that stuff at home. Once again, prosecution if caught.
• You get a sweet ol’ Big House CBF branded mug with your ticket as you enter the venue. Look after the thing – it’s your goblet for the day.
For more information, contact Jade Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with the information you require.