Cops searching for Mams rapist

Photo: File.

The police were on Monday searching for an armed Mamelodi man said to have raped four women at the weekend.

Police spokesperson Warrant Officer Johan Van Dyk said no arrests had been made and the investigation was continuing.

He said the crime was committed on Sunday around 02:00 when five women were on their way home from a local tavern.

They were confronted by an armed man.

“The man instructed them to walk him into the bushes and forced the women to remove their clothes,” said van Byk.

“The suspect then raped four of the women. He did not rape the fifth woman, saying she was too old.”

The man ran away when he was done and disappeared in the dark.

ALSO READ: Silverton ‘double rapist’ nabbed

Do you have more information about the story? Please send us an email to [email protected] or phone us on 083 625 4114.

For free breaking and community news, visit Rekord’s websites:

Rekord East

Rekord North

Rekord Centurion

Rekord Moot

For more news and interesting articles, like Rekord on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram

  AUTHOR
Stephen Selaluke
Mamelodi journalist

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top
Recommended Story x
Meat World launches investigation